Saturday, December 3, 2011

How To Eat A Cat

"Cats and dogs living together - mass hysteria!"
- Bill Murray, Ghostbusters, 1984

On a species-wide basis, there's no love lost between dogs and cats. I've discovered, too, that between pet owners, there's not a lot of crossover - you're either a dog person or a cat person, and never the twain shall meet.

Anyway, one of the more virulent cat haters I know brought to my attention a truly disturbing website, which I don't recommend for the faint of heart, because it shows graphic, hideous pictures of cats being skinned to be eaten. I won't provide the link, because it goes too far, but if you google "How to eat a cat," I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find it. The text of the site is pretty funny, but real-life pictures take the whole thing from the realm of the silly into the world of the hideous. I don't really want to skin cats and eat them, but I'm happy to joke about it. Perhaps that's an awkward line to draw, but that's where I am. I have two cats, personally, and while I'm happy to make morbid observations, I'd really rather they stayed alive, thank you very much.

Sites about eating cats might be good for a chuckle if you don't take them seriously.

For instance, I give you How to Make a Cat Tamale...

No comments:

Post a Comment